Course Outline and Follow Up Opportunities
This FREE mini-course offers you brief videos, accompanied by slides, plus short readings, podcast episodes, worksheets and quizzes on a subset of the full, fee-based course to give you a sense of some core topics:
- Why team members may be holding back socially in virtual team, and what's the impact of this
- Why motivation can be an issue in virtual/hybrid teams, and what you can do about it
- How you as team leader can best monitor and manage your team's performance in a virtual setting
- Why your resilience as a team leader is at risk in a virtual setting - and what you can do about that
- And how you can best manage conflict in a virtual/hybrid team.
And here's how you can follow up after taking the mini-course and get more support:
We have given you everything we can in the span of a free, short, 5 day course. If after having taken this mini-course, you feel inspired to further turbo charge your virtual team leadership, we will tell how at the end of course you can:
Schedule a call with us to discuss your needs and pain points
Sign up to receive information about upcoming full course openings
Or, if you are ready to invest in your professional development as virtual/hybrid team leader, we will tell you where you can sign up for the full course
And how you can share this mini-course with your colleagues and friends!
Sign up links for all of the above opportunities you can find on our Course Farewell Lesson, at the end of this mini-course.