Welcome! A note from Tosca, one of your instructors
Welcome and Learning Objectives
Welcome to our course Virtual Leadership Essentials! We are glad you are here.
Your leadership of virtual teams is your 'new normal' now (if it was not that already before the global pandemic). And while you can apply many of your already well-honed team leadership skills to your setting, you will have likely discovered that creating and maintaining a culture of trust, psychological safety, and cohesion, motivation, communication modes, setting boundaries, performance monitoring, and problem-solving as well as conflict management tend to be more challenging in a virtual (or hybrid) team. Not to talk about nurturing candor as well as having some fun while at work!
At the same time, virtual teamwork has some clear benefits and advantages – as long as you as a team leader know how to use these opportunities to the full extent.
This course will help you learn:
- The reasons why some team dynamics and ways of working are more challenging for you as a team leader
- What, strategically, you can do differently as a team leader to create a maximally motivated, happy, and productive team
- What management tools, tips, and tricks you can use on a daily basis to keep your team(s) ‘humming’
- How to increase the resilience of yourself as a virtual team leader, and that of your team
- How to apply your best conflict management skills in the setting of virtual (or hybrid) teams
- How to strategically design your organization and your team’s ways of working for the new employee experience, for the long term?
If you decide this is exactly what you need as a virtual team leader at this moment in time, then head over to the registration page to add your name to our cohort!
If you would like to first have a call with one of the two coaches in the course, Tosca and Ahmed, please email us at [email protected] and we will set up a conversation to answer your questions and address any concerns.